Debut cd released on 03/12/2013
This album pays homage to the traditional accordion and fiddle music of Newfoundland and Labrador and is dedicated to those players that have passed along their love and enthusiasm for the tunes. We share dance music from all across the province, playing tunes from Cape Broyle to Rigolet and from Bay de Verde to the Port au Port Peninsula.
Produced by Aaron Collis, Emilia Bartellas, and Billy Sutton.
Engineered and mixed by Billy Sutton at The Sound Solution in St. John's.
Mastered by Jason Whelan at The Sound Solution in St. John's, NL.
Press photos by Becki Peckham.
Cover photo by Marc Lafrenière Photography.
Album layout and design by Jud Haynes.
- CARLOW BOYS / TATTER JACK WALSH (jigs)
- VINCE'S TRIPLE / CALVIN PAYNE'S STEP DANCE TUNE (reels)
- KEVIN BRODERICK'S / THE BOYS FROM DILDO / DON FREAKE'S (singles)
- THE CARNATION WALTZ / RUBY'S WALTZ (waltzes)
- MCCORMACK'S BREAKDOWN / BRIAN TOBIN'S REEL (reel)
- BRITCHES FULL OF STITCHES / ADVANCE / BREN NEWMAN'S (singles)
- TORRENT RIVER JIG / DANIEL'S HARBOUR BREAKDOWN (doubles)
- RED ROCK BROOK / SHANAWDITHIT (reels)
- FORM A LINE / GREEN GROW THE RUSHES-O / FLOWERS OF EDINBURGH (singles / reel)
- MICKEY THE MOULDER (jig)
- BISCAY BAY / LITTLE JOE PALLISER'S / FOUR-TURN TUNE (reels)